Skip to main content

I am an accredited NGO representative and I leave the NGO soon. What should I do? How can my NGO accredit my successor?

If you leave the NGO, ask your President/CEO or CAO to inform us via a signed letter and return your grounds pass to the Security at the Pregny gate or to the NGO Liaison Unit, in person or by mail (NGO Liaison Unit, Office of the Director-General, Rooms 143/145, Palais des Nations, 1211 Geneva 10). If you do not return your grounds pass, we cannot guarantee that your successor will receive his/her grounds pass. Once the grounds pass has been returned, you NGO can accredit your successor as follows:

  1. Register him/her in the iCSO database at;
  2. A designation letter should be sent to the NGO Liaison Unit at UNOG. Consult template designation letter and user guide.
Related information