All questions with this tag
- The President/ Chief Executive Officer can request the issuance and cancellation of annual and temporary grounds passes, reserve meeting rooms as well as participate in meetings.
- The Chief Administrative Officer (who can act on behalf of the President/CEO) can request the issuance and cancellation of annual and temporary grounds passes (with the exception of the cancellation of the President/CEO’s grounds pass), reserve meeting rooms as well as participate in meetings.
- The main representative (who can act on behalf of the President/CEO and CAO, with limited or without accrediting rights) can request the issuance and cancellation of temporary grounds passes, reserve meeting rooms (provided he/she has been granted accrediting rights by the NGO through the iCSO database), as well as participate in meetings.
- The additional representative can participate in meetings.
I am an accredited NGO representative and I leave the NGO soon. What should I do? How can my NGO accredit my successor?
If you leave the NGO, ask your President/CEO or CAO to inform us via a signed letter and return your grounds pass to the Security at the Pregny gate or to the NGO Liaison Unit, in person or by mail (NGO Liaison Unit, Office of the Director-General, Rooms 143/145, Palais des Nations, 1211 Geneva 10). If you do not return your grounds pass, we cannot guarantee that your successor will receive his/her grounds pass. Once the grounds pass has been returned, your NGO can accredit your successor as follows:
- Register him/her in the iCSO database at www.csonet.org;
- A designation letter should be sent to the NGO Liaison Unit at UNOG. Consult template designation letter and user guide.