Skip to main content

I have just finished my degree and have little or no work experience. What types of positions am I eligible to apply for?

If you have finished a first-level university degree and are pursuing further studies towards a post-graduate degree then you are eligible to apply for an internship at the U.N. For more information, please see our page on internships. If you have already completely your university studies and have little or no work experience you might be eligible to register for the National Competitive Recruitment Examination. Please visit our page on Employment with the UN.

Related information