Перейти к основному содержанию

I need to have my grounds pass renewed. What should I do?

Follow the steps as outlined on our web page. Tip: In the iCSO database, you may select “Copy” next to the name of your representative, update his/her details, and press “Submit”. This can only be done when the existing pass has already expired. If not, create a new profile for yourself by clicking on “New Designation” twice, and then fill out the boxes and press “Submit.”

Related information