Take part in our contest to win a pair of tickets to see Peter Rabbit 2: The Runaway,
now playing in cinemas throughout Switzerland
Answer the following question and send us your response by e-mail*:
How many million tonnes of food go into trash bins each year?
Pssst.... (Go to the United Nations page to find the answer: https://www.un.org/en/actnow/food-hero)
1) Only residents of Switzerland can participate in the contest, as the tickets are for cinemas located in Switzerland.
2) Send your answer by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
3) Don't forget to give us your contact information (name, first name, address, and phone number) in the e-mail
4) Contest deadline: Friday 30 July 2021.
5) Pairs of tickets will be drawn among the participants who correctly answered the contest question; only ticket winners will be contacted.
* Contest not open to UN employees or their families.
The United Nations’ Act Now campaign calls for citizen action on climate change and sustainability. Each of us can help limit global warming and care for our planet. By changing our habits and making choices that have less negative impact on the environment, we have the power to fight climate change and build a more sustainable world.
As part of this campaign, the United Nations has partnered with Peter Rabbit to encourage young people and their families to become food heroes like him and his friends, by choosing healthy foods, reducing food waste and celebrating other food heroes who work hard to get food on our plates every day.